Welcome to my Place

Hi everyone,

I hope you will enjoy my place and my photos, I am looking forward to visits from friends, old and new.

Please respect the copyright on my photos. Thank you.

Sunday 20 November 2011

Sunday Walk

IMG_2843A

Last Sunday was just one of those days when you just know you have to get out of the house, once again the weather was amazing for November, so I set off towards the seafront for a walk into the town. As soon as I reached the seafront I could see lots of colourful sailing boats setting out from the shore, it was a lovely sight. Days like that at this time of year are a real bonus, today has been beautiful weather too, but I have been a bit under the weather for the last couple of days, so I was content to stay indoors and look at the sun from the comfort of my chair! I am feeling much better now, so its back to work tomorrow!

IMG_2807A

IMG_2812A

IMG_2816

A very short blog this time, I am really busy just now getting my photos ready for an exhibition/sale next Saturday, my first exhibition! I am not too worried if I don’t sell any of my photos, but it will be interesting to get the feedback. I am exhibiting in The Guildhall, Sandwich with four friends, all of whom make amazing things ranging from painting, ceramics and beautiful Christmas wreaths. Wish us luck! I will let you know how it goes next week sometime and there will of course be photos!!

IMG_2847 

IMG_2845

5 comments:

  1. these are beautiful shots! and good luck with the exhibition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Poppy, glad you are feeling better. What a lovely site to see all of the beautiful Sailing Craft on the water. It is cold a heck here in Edmonton. I have to plug my car in so it will start in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super photos Poppy, I would love to be coming to your exhibition to cheer you on, but as I can't i'm wishing you all the best of luck. Do let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about feeling under the weather - I'll cheer you up on Wednesday :o)

    Great pics as always - Sunday was a great day for a walk, wasn't it ? We pootled along the seafront & up to the garden centre. I took some pics for a person in Canada who has ancestors from here & she wanted to see the area they lived in. By the time we got home, I'd walked 6½ miles & had a well deserved coffee :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to catch up Poppy , your photo's are so good. That was a fine looking day blue sky and a lot going on I see. I wish you luck on Saturday and hope you all have a fab day. Look forward hearing how you got on. Hugs Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete