Welcome to my Place

Hi everyone,

I hope you will enjoy my place and my photos, I am looking forward to visits from friends, old and new.

Please respect the copyright on my photos. Thank you.

Friday 14 November 2014

Farewell Beijing–until the next time :)

Lovely dinner at Pizza Express rooftop restaurant!!

DSCF6406

The day after our lovely visit to the Old Summer Palace I had to leave Beijing. I left feeling very sad as both times I have visited the City I have had a wonderful time.

I came home with lots of wonderful memories, and lots of amazing photos. The people I met whilst I was out there made me feel so welcome, I really hope I will be lucky enough to visit again soon, but I think next time I will time it so it is not quite so hot!

Not colourful, just beautiful Smile

Forbidden City guardian cat Open-mouthed smile

I have noticed that my blog has had a lot of visits from China, I would like to say thank you to all my Chinese visitors, I hope you have enjoyed seeing my photos of your lovely city.

Waiting to see her Mum off back home.

3 comments:

  1. Alice looks so like Joe in the top photo :o) Lovely pics as always, thank you for the tour :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a visit that must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely captures Val and I can see you are looking forward to returning x

    ReplyDelete