Welcome to my Place

Hi everyone,

I hope you will enjoy my place and my photos, I am looking forward to visits from friends, old and new.

Please respect the copyright on my photos. Thank you.

Wednesday 31 December 2014

End of The Year Blog 2014 Part Two

 

A beautiful poppy growing in my garden.

JULY

Rules are made to be broken! Below are four photos of my wonderful holiday in Beijing with my lovely daughter  Open-mouthed smile

I want these!! Photo taken at the Ding Ling Tomb, Beijing, China.

The Hutong Restaurant, it was such a lovely place to have lunch.

Alice at the Lama Temple, Beijing, China.

I love this Dragon, he is one of the dragons on the the Nine Dragon Screen, The Forbidden City, Beijing, China.

AUGUST

Taken at Walmer Castle.

Again, taken at Walmer Castle. I am not sure what the flower is but it was beautiful.

SEPTEMBER

The Salutation Garden, Sandwich.

The centre of a sunflower, blooming in the Library garden, Sandwich.

OCTOBER

Walmer Lifeboat Station, with St Saviour’s Church in the background. Taken on a lovely sunny Sunday morning.

A late rose blooming in the secret garden, St. Peter’s Church, Sandwich.

NOVEMBER

The beautiful Mermaid Inn, Rye.

Canterbury, as the sun was going down.

DECEMBER

The view under Deal Pier from the lower deck, looking back at the town.

Winter berries, Sandwich

I hope you have enjoyed the End of The Year blogs, lets see what I can get up to in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment