Welcome to my Place

Hi everyone,

I hope you will enjoy my place and my photos, I am looking forward to visits from friends, old and new.

Please respect the copyright on my photos. Thank you.

Thursday 31 December 2015

End of the Year 2015 Part 1


Once again it is time to review the year in photos. I really enjoy doing these 2 blogs, I get the chance  to look again at the photos I have taken throughout the year, which in turn reminds me of all the things I have done in the last 12 months. As always, there will be some photos you will have seen, and some that you haven't, but I chose the photos that mean something to me.

January


Chalfont St. Peter, Buckinghamshire.


The caves underneath Ramsgate, used as air raid shelters during the Second World War.

February


The view across to Worth, from the Sandwich Road, seen on my way to work.


Unusual Hellebores in the Library Garden.

March


The Archbishops Palace, Maidstone.


Sunset as seen from my front door.


April


Multi coloured Primulas.


St. John the Evangelist Church, Ickham

May


Drapers Mill, Margate.


Walmer Castle.

June


Westminster Abbey, the Chapter House.


Bodiam Castle, West Sussex.




1 comment: