Welcome to my Place

Hi everyone,

I hope you will enjoy my place and my photos, I am looking forward to visits from friends, old and new.

Please respect the copyright on my photos. Thank you.

Thursday 31 March 2016

Chiddingstone Castle, the interior.


The interior of Chiddingstone Castle is beautiful, below are some of the photos I took on our visit.


The beautiful Drawing Room, complete with a tray left for tea :)


Looking up at one of the gorgeous lights.


Looking through to the hall.


One of the stained glass panels to be found in the house.


On the left is an elongated me, taking a photo of the effect of the fisheye mirror on the staircase :)


Ceiling decoration above the staircase.


Looking down into the hall.


I would love a Library like this one!




A wooden ceiling boss.


One of the lovely bedrooms.



The housekeepers room.





The kitchen.


I love this door leading into the courtyard.


The kitchen range.

I hope you have enjoyed this look around the inside of the Castle, the next blog will be about the collections which are held there.

No comments:

Post a Comment